The Care Center, Inc. d/b/a Soundview Pregnancy Services was formed in 1989 by Northport Baptist Church as an outreach to provide men and women with alternative choices to abortion. In 2014, we began offering medical services in the form of limited ultrasound under the care of a licensed OB/GYN physician and trained nurse advocates.
Soundview Pregnancy Services is funded by the generous gifts of many individuals and churches in our community who recognize the need for a safe support system for individuals making important decisions related to their unplanned pregnancy.
Our goal is to continue to grow by planting new centers across Long Island with the hope of saving more lives and reaching more women with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Tim. 3:16)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19; I Cor. 8:6)
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Mat.1:18-25; Heb. 4:15; I Cor. 15:1-6)
4. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works. (Rom. 3:23-24; Acts 16:31; Titus 3:5)
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and perform good works. (Eph. 2:10; I John 3:24)
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matt. 25:31ff)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph. 4:1-7)
(Adapted from the National Association of Evangelicals’ statement of faith.)
(Created January 2008)
1. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His Church. Therefore, Soundview Pregnancy Services, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the Gospel of our Lord, both in word and deed, to women with crisis pregnancies. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as TCC Board members, Directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, providing promised information and services, and avoiding any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
4. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. never discriminates in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age, or marital status of its clients.
6. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients. (An abortifacient is any drug that produces an abortion. Example: RU486 or the “morning-after pill.”)
7. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. is committed to creating an awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. The value of sexual integrity will be emphasized with single clients when discussing the topic of birth control. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husband, from their pastor and physician.)
10. Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. When interacting with independent adoption agencies, Soundview Pregnancy Services, provided by The Care Center, Inc. shall assure that referrals are made in a manner that fully protects the interest of clients and avoids any conflict of interest.
1919 Middle Country Rd
Centereach, NY 11720
1975 Hempstead Turnpike
East Meadow, NY 11554
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9am -5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Evening and Weekends
by Appointment Only
Soundview Pregnancy Services does not provide or refer for abortion